About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
Laser Tattoo Removal
Easily inked, easily removed with the latest technology!
There are many reasons why you would want to remove a tattoo! We’re not here to say what they are, as they are personal to each and everyone. However, we’re here to tell you “fear not”, we’ve got the technology to literally remove it in several sessions.
How does laser tattoo removal work?
With the latest state-of-the-art technologies, removing ink from your skin has become possible. The laser tattoo removal machine utilizes a laser beam that precisely targets and fragments the colors without damaging the surrounding skin.
After that, the body absorbs the pigments and eliminates them naturally, thus showing you fading in the color over the next few weeks.
Because you deserve the golden standard!
We strive to provide you with exceptional treatment, that’s why we utilize the RevLite® laser machine that is built on the original ConBio™ Q-Switched laser technology which is considered to be the golden standard laser technology in administering this procedure.
This machine offers multiple wavelengths to choose from, making is customizable for each tattoo.
How many seasons will I require?
There are various factors that impact the number of sessions.
- Ink composition
- Age of the tattoo
The number of sessions will be discussed during your free consultation with our professionals, as they devise a plan for you.
What to expect?
The Pain Threshold:
Just like getting one, removing a tattoo takes commitment and contemplation!
Laser tattoo removal greatly depends on your pain endurance, especially when the treated space takes over a big part of your body (sleeve tattoo).
Sessions are spaced 3 to 6 weeks apart giving time for the skin regeneration process of the fragmented ink particles.
Lightening of the skin after each session, is obvious, and maintenance helps in the slow but sure elimination of the tattoo and the healing of the skin should be within 10 to 14 days.
Here’s our treatment protocol:
The Do’s and Don’ts of Laser Tattoo Removal.
Before your session:
- Avoid exposing the area to sun or tanning beds or applying self-tanning creams 7 days prior to your session.
- Apply a topical anesthetic for pain relief if you’ve got a sensitive skin.
- Remove any makeup, creams, oil or body lotion/milk of the treatment area.
- Make sure there are no open sores, lesions, allergy or skin infection affecting the treatment area.
- Refrain from using bleaching and exfoliating creams 3 to 4 days prior to the treatment.
After your session
- Apply cold gauzes or ice packs to reduce swelling.
- Refrain from applying ice packs directly on your skin; instead, wrap it with a paper or a cloth towel, and make sure you don’t keep it in direct contact with the skin for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Monitor the treated area for blisters, swelling, crusts or scabs.
- Avoid scratching or irritating the area during the healing process.
- Do not use harsh soaps, medicated washes, scrubs and peels.
- Keep the treated area hydrated with soothing cream(s) prescribed by your Silkor practitioner.
- Do not expose treated area to the sun.
- Avoid excessive sweating, swimming, saunas or hot tubs and vigorous working out for 24 to 48hrs.
- Apply SPF 50 sunblock on the treated areas at all times.
- Take painkillers only if there’s discomfort 24 hours after the treatment.
Just in case!
It is highly preferable to inform us if a medical issue arises during the treatment, be it a sudden diagnosis or an unexpected pregnancy. It might be necessary to reschedule your appointment as some medications and conditions might not be compatible with laser treatments.
We ask this because we always put your first.
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.