The Q-switch Nd:YAG laser offers the ultimate solution to the fine hairs that cannot be easily removed. It bleaches the hair thus making it invisible without any risk of hair growth stimulation.
Laser Hair Bleaching
Revlite ® Medlite ® Laser Technology It uses the EO Q-switched Laser Technology that finally offers the first solution to the fine hairs that cannot be easily removed. It bleaches the hair thus making it invisible without any risk of hair growth stimulation.
How does it work?
This laser is able to reach fine hairs that cannot be removed by other lasers. It targets the melanin in the hair shaft and bleaches it, thus making it invisible. This is a unique solution for unwanted baby hair.
Why should I choose this treatment?
The laser technology bleaches the fine hairs to give you the desired baby skin. This laser treats any type of skin: white, dark and tanned.
What body areas can be treated? How many treatments do I need?
All body areas can undergo the laser bleaching treatments safely and effectively except the eye area. Laser hair bleaching can be done once every 4 – 6 weeks and when desired.
What does the procedure feel like?
The treatment is superficial and not painful. Patients report a slight tingling sensation- however a topical anesthetic can be applied if requested.
What do I expect after the treatment?
For laser bleaching, the hair becomes almost invisible. After 10- 15 days they fall out and then re-grow after 4 – 6 weeks in the same texture and quality. No specific care is needed except for the use of sunscreen.
- The area must be clean remove make-up, lotion or any other cream.
- The client will experience a tingly sensation; topical anesthetic cream can be applied if needed.
- Refrain from using bleaching and exfoliating creams for 3 to 4 days prior to the treatment.
- The treated area must be free of any open sores, lesions or skin infection.
- Avoid tanning 1 week before, we cannot treat irritated skin.
- Mild redness.
- Apply cold gauze and soothing cream prescribed by the Silkor practitioner.
- Avoid sun exposure and cosmetics for 48hrs.
- Apply sunscreen on a daily basis.
- After 10-15 days the hair will fall out and then re-grow after 4-6 weeks in same texture and quality. But in many cases thin hair may not fall but it remains white.
- After several sessions, there is a possible hair reduction, but it’s not guaranteed.