Silkor presents you with the latest medical services from our dermatologists and plastic surgeons that aid in enhancing your appearance.
Botox injections for wrinkles are one of the most popular non-surgical facelift procedures in the world today.
With Botox injections, restoring the glow of youthfulness is becoming less of a dream and more of a reality.
It is a Neurotoxin Type A produced by Clostridium Botulinum. The goal of our physicians regarding this treatment is to combat the dynamic facial wrinkles by weakening the underlying facial musculature.
It's a Chemodenervation of the underlying muscles responsible for the repetitive motion that results in wrinkles and rhytides.
• A safe, revolutionary wrinkle reduction procedure
• Reduces or eliminates wrinkles in the upper third of the face including forehead lines, frown lines between the eyebrows and crows feet around the eyes
• It is not surgery
• There is no chance of scarring
• It is safe and you can resume your activities immediately after treatment
• Results are described as giving one a relaxed and youthful appearance
• It is FDA approved It can be injected in the following areas:
• Crow's feet
• Upper and lower lips
It can also be used for:
• Hyperhidrosis and Gummy smile
These FDA approved, wrinkle-fillers provide a long lasting lift using substances your body produces naturally (such as fat).
This substance pumps up mild to moderate lines and folds, smoothes, gives a natural look and feel, and is perfect for facial contouring and adding volume to large areas such as cheeks.
It's a very safe technique, long lasting, natural appearing filler.
It is an effective means whereby our physicians work on improving facial contours, correcting and filling deformities, and rejuvenating the hands and the face.
• Instant and long lasting wrinkle correction
• Lip augmentation and hand enhancement
• Correcting naso-labial folds and other deformities for example around the mouth, forehead lines and smile lines
• Shaping the cheeks and mouth for facial contour
• No skin test is necessary
• Lasts up to 60% longer than collagen fillers with higher degree of patient satisfaction
• It is FDA approved
Chemical Peeling is the application of an exfoliating agent to the skin resulting in the destruction of portions of the epidermis and/or dermis with subsequent regeneration of new epidermal and dermal tissues. It can be a complementary procedure 2-3 months after face lift.
By increasing the turnover of cells and exfoliation, TCA peels are effective for decreasing the appearance of small wrinkles, reducing age and sun related hyper pigmentation, unclogging pores and helping to control acne.
• Non-invasive procedure
• Excellent treatment for wrinkled, blemished, unevenly pigmented, or sun damaged facial skin
• Freshens the skin and bleaches age spots and freckles
• The result is softer, smoother, and more youthful looking skin
• It is FDA approved