CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then gradually disappear. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you. The Cool Sculpting fat freezing procedure is FDA-cleared and contours the body by safely and effectively freezing away unwanted fat for good without surgery or downtime.
Which areas can be treated?
- Love Handles
- Upper Arms
- Double Chin
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Banana Roll
- Muffin Top
- Bra Fat
Whos is a good candidate?
The CoolSculpting fat-reduction procedure is specially designed for those who have unwanted fat in targeted areas. Unlike weight-loss surgery (e.g., gastric bypass), the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Good candidates for the CoolSculpting procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. Many people want a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
How long is each treatment?
Our CoolSculpting experts will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals. The length of your CoolSculpting treatment will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. While each CoolSculpting treatment generally lasts about 1 hour, some patients have more than one treatment during the same visit. It’s also possible for a patient to have multiple areas treated at once.
Where does the fat go?
Once the treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), they die and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
What does it feel like?
- Intense cold during first few min
- Cold soon dissipates. With some applicators, some pulling as suction is applied.
- Treated Area goes numb within 5 to 10 minutes during treatment..
- After the treatment, some tingling is felt as the area is massaged for 2 or 3 minutes
- May return to normal activities following their appointment.
Is it safe?
The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen, and flank. As the #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure and with millions of CoolSculpting procedures performed worldwide, it is proven to be a safe and effective treatment.
Are there side effects?
- During the procedure sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping sensations at the treatment site.
- These sensations subside as the area becomes numb.
After The Procedure:
- Temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity.
- Sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental area treatment.
- These effects are temporary and generally resolve within days or weeks.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
Yes, you can. The CoolSculpting procedure is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Patients often return to work on the same day after a CoolSculpting treatment is completed.
I did it. Now what?
Always be sure to schedule a follow-up assessment with our CoolSculpting experts to review your results and discuss the option of additional treatments. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A healthy body is a happy one. And we want you to be happy with your results!
When will I see results?
- As quickly as 3 weeks after your treatment
- Most dramatic results after 2 months.
- Your body will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
What happens if I gain weight after my Coolsculpting procedure?
Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, feel even more motivated to stay close to their ideal weight. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas.