The skin is the largest organ in our bodies. It protects us from infection and shields us from harmful substances. However as we age, the effects of the sun, wind, time and hormones begin to show. For that reason we have introduced the MedLite® C6 series which brings harmony back to justice by restoring the skin to a softer, smoother, more youthful appearance by means of softening wrinkles, scars and discoloration with laser energy. It is designed to peel the skin layer by layer, allowing one to control the depth of treatment, ranging from a superficial to a moderate or deep peel. Resulting in improvement in wrinkles, sun damage spots, acne scars. MedLite® C6 series laser peels offer patients a visual improvement in the quality of their skin after just one treatment, with no down time or discomfort. This exclusive laser represents the newest generation and is used to perform exceptional "laser peel" procedures, simulating the effects of the popular chemical peels with more controlled laser energy. This new and improved technology now carries on a tradition of excellence, taking the foundation of the MedLite® to a whole new level with increased power and high speed Pulses. Our Laser Peels are specially made for: – ANTI AGING – SKIN REJUVENATION – PIGMENTED LESIONS – STRETCH MARKS – ACNE SCARS
The latest addition to Silkor's innovative lasers is the Revlite ® Medlite ® Laser Technology.
This laser is one of the latest cosmetic procedures available for anti-aging and it's perfect for those seeking a safe and quick procedure to revitalize the skin.
How does laser Anti-aging work?
It stimulates the collagen production in the skin thus eliminating wrinkles, scars and fine lines. This procedure is capable of targeting specific skin imperfections. The result is a refreshed appeal with smoother skin and a visible decrease in pore size.
Why should I choose this treatment?
The laser anti-aging results in a youthful appeal with no downtime. It is non-ablative, as the laser only touches the surface. What body areas can be treated?
How many treatments do I need?
The laser skin rejuvenation treatment is a gradual process. You need about 4 – 6 sessions every 3 – 4 weeks, apart. Maintenance is highly recommended.
What does the procedure feel like?
The treatment is not painful and superficial. Patients report a slight tingling sensation. However, a topical anesthetic can be applied if desired.
What do I expect post treatment?
After the laser anti-aging some redness appears, it usually subsides after an hour and your skin maintains a special glow. During your Free Consultation you might be asked to avoid or use skin products.
Are wrinkles, acne scars, sun spots, crow's feet or another skin condition affecting your self-image or lifestyle?
Now here is a little something to talk about! Just about everyone has a few obvious brown spots on their skin, age spots, freckles, and various birthmarks which are just a few of the commonly known marks generally referred to as pigmented lesions.
Although some pigmented lesions can be ignored, many are quite conspicuous, and can easily detract from your skin's natural beauty. The HOYA ConBioTM MedLite® C Series which is a state-of-the-art, FDA approved aesthetic medical laser system provides safe and effective laser peel procedures using the 532 nm wavelength.
With the MedLite® C series aesthetic medical lasers, there are no risks of pigment changes, burns, or scarring.
These world-class lasers represent the next generation of Q-switched engineering and utilize Photo Acoustic technology to provide patients with a more refreshed appearance, even skin tone, a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, smoother texture, and a decrease in pore size.
People nationwide are talking about this "Photo Acoustic rejuvenation" effect as one of the most exciting aspects of their patient offerings. Non-ablative skin resurfacing including wrinkles and acne scar reduction is a gentler alternative to ablative laser treatments, with no patient downtime and a low risk of complications for all skin types. As a gentler alternative to ablative laser treatments, this therapy offers many benefits over traditional resurfacing methods. The 1064 nm infrared wavelength of the MedLite® lasers is becoming the method of choice for all skin types. Patients rave about the results including improved skin tone, smoother texture and reduced wrinkles.
HOYA ConBioTM non-ablative skin resurfacing therapies can:
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
• Shrinkage of pore size
• Reduce/improve acne scars
• Remove brown spots
• Reduce uneven skin color
• Improve crow's feet
• Smooth smoker's lines around the mouth
• Improved the quality of skin
Most of us are born with various birthmarks, even if it's only a few freckles or minor skin marks. Other pigmented lesions may be of greater cosmetic concern, such as café-au-lait spots, or those acquired with age, called solar lentigines known as age spots.
Women may also acquire skin pigmentation associated with pregnancy, childbirth, oral contraceptives, or estrogen replacement therapy.
This skin condition is the result of the accumulation of excess melanin, the substance that gives our skin its color. Melanin is the dark pigment present in skin and is produced by melanocytes, usually in response to sun damage.
Pigmented lesions occur when an abundance of melanocytes are found in the skin. When dark pigment multiplies, it forms freckles, brown age spots and moles. The mechanism of pigmented lesion removal is based upon selective destruction of melanocytes and melanosome-containing epidermal keratinocytes. The lesion darkens and crusts after treatment, and is naturally sloughed off the skin within two weeks.
What are the laser machines used at Silkor?
1. Lumenis OneTM Universal IPL®: one of the most technologically advanced lasers for treating epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions.
2. HOYA ConBioTM Nd:YAG laser: because of the power, versatility, and effectiveness of the Nd: YAG Series lasers, pigmented lesions can be removed quickly and easily, making a dramatic difference in the quality of a patient's life.
What are the different forms of pigmented lesions?
• Lentigines – flat, brown spots on the skin; present on skin with frequent sun exposure
• Keratoses – slightly elevated pigmented spots often found on the back and hands
• Freckles – brownish spots on the skin; common on people with fair skin
• Dermatosis Papulosis Nigra – small, black marks seen primarily on people of Asian or African descent
Whether you've just had a baby, have undergone significant weight loss, or experienced stretch marks from puberty, the good news is that we can help you erase those discarded signs away in no time!
HOYA ConBioTM Nd: YAG Laser Surgery is one of the most prolific technological advancements of the medical world in treating those unsightly stretch mark sings. Unlike traditional treatments such as stretch mark creams and gels, lasers are used to stimulate new collagen growth and fill the stretch mark inside out.
The HOYA ConBioTM Nd: YAG laser energy is absorbed in the dermal layer of the skin stimulating the production of new collagen. As the new collagen thickens and plumps the skin, it fills in the stretch mark from below.
The science of using the HOYA ConBioTM Nd: A YAG, FDA approved laser to remove stretch marks is that it repairs the skin's natural synthesis of collagen. Collagen is a protein rich compound occurring in the body that repairs and rejuvenates skin tissue. Cosmetic laser treatment for stretch marks works to stimulate renewed growth of depleted collagen. It removes damaged skin tissue, seals broken blood vessels and repairs the fibers of the middle skin. This helps to "fill in" the stretch marks that are caused by a rapid expansion of skin due to pregnancy or weight gain.
Factors that Contribute to the Formation of Stretch Marks
• Heredity – Some skin types are just genetically predisposed. If your mother had stretch marks, the chances are that you will too.
• Weight – Excessively rapid weight gain as found in pregnancy and body building or on the other hand excessive weight loss.
• Skin type – Some skin types are dryer than others thus having less elasticity. Well-hydrated skin tends to have more elasticity. Anti-stretch mark creams also follow the same line of treatment but are not very effective. This is because creams do not penetrate beyond the top layer of the skin. Thus, they do not reach the layer where the skin produces collagen. However, laser reaches the underlying levels of the skin and effectively repairs the damage.
Using the 532 nm wavelength of this state-of-the art MedLite® C Series EO Q-switched Nd: YAG laser, FDA approved technology; we can effectively correct acne scars. Patients who undergo laser peel procedures with the MedLite® C Series aesthetic medical laser can be assured they are receiving one of the safest, most reliable skin laser treatments available, a popular treatment for skin impurities and acne problems. For over a quarter of a century, HOYA ConBioTM has been regarded as a global leader in Q-switched laser technology.
- The area must be clean, remove make-up, lotion or any cream.
- Don’t apply anesthetic cream before the skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Refrain from using bleaching and exfoliating creams for 3-4 days prior to the treatment.
- The treated area must be free of any open sores, lesions or skin infection.
- Avoid tanning 1 week before.
- Skin will be red for 24hs.
- The next day, pimples may occur because of the created heat.
- For better results, never apply topical steroid to maintain the heat and the inflammation.
- Never apply cold gauze and soothing cream after laser skin rejuvenation or anti-aging treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 5 days.
- Avoid cosmetics for 48hrs.
- Apply sunscreen on a daily basis.