A safe and non-invasive procedure that injects medical ingredients through very fine needles into the mesoderm or middle layer of the skin.
Skin Rejuvenation Mesotherapy has been touted as the latest breakthrough for skin rejuvenation.
Between sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resilience. Mesotherapy skin rejuvenation infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
People who have had a Mesotherapy describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing.
Mesotherapy is FDA approved and is usually performed in an initial series of 2-4 treatments spaced a week apart.
Mesotherapy skin rejuvenation is a wonderful complement to any of the other skin treatments we offer including chemical peels, Botox and dermal fillers, but can also be used on its own as a powerful anti-ageing therapy.
While we can't stop the ageing process, wrinkle removal has become a way to keep a youthful appearance. Wrinkles are a telltale sign of ageing and, in some cases, are the result of sun damage or other lifestyle-related habits. Wrinkles are aggravated by skin losing its natural elasticity as we age.
• Mesotherapy for wrinkle removal has been known to help treat sagging skin, deep lines in the skin and leather-like appearance in the skin
• Latest breakthrough for skin rejuvenation.
• Safe and non invasive procedure to improve skin tone and decrease wrinkles.
• Microinjections of conventional vitamins into the mesoderm or middle layer of skin.
• Delivers healing and corrective treatment to a specific area of the face.
• Infuses the dermis with potent vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
• Skin becomes firm, radiant, youthful and glowing
• It has FDA approval Hair Loss Both men and women suffer from thinning hair and hair loss thus making them seek treatment for hair loss. Male pattern baldness is also a serious concern for a large portion of the population.
Each of these conditions fall under the medical term "alopecia." Some studies have shown that the naturally-occurring dehydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone is one of the factors causing hair loss. With Mesotherapy treatment for hair loss over time, the Mesotherapy solution will neutralize the DHT hormone, causing hair to grow again. You may need as many as 5 sessions of this Mesotherapy treatment for hair loss over a period of 4 to 6 months before you see significant results. Your mesotherapist will let you know if your particular case requires more or less treatments. Mesotherapy can potentially eliminate the need for hair transplant surgery.
However, remember that Mesotherapy treatments work best when toxins are eliminated from the diet and you're following a healthy exercise program.
- Discontinue , the following treatments at least 5 days before and after: Chemical depilatories, electroepilation, waxing, laser hair removal, facial scrubs, acid peels, topical retinoids, exfoliating medications.
- Expect some burning/discomfort for 2 hours after treatment.
- Expect some bruising and swelling over the site for 48 hours.
- Drink water, avoid salt and exercise (fat reduction).
- Daily use of sunscreen SPF 50 is highly recommended.