About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
The Hollywood Carbon Facial
The Hollywood Carbon Facial is a 30-minute minimally invasive procedure that enhances your appeal! Suitable for men and women
What makes this treatment special is that it is a faux-skin resurfacing facial that gives you a peeling effect.
This is how it works:
1st step: Carbon lotion, which is dark in color, is applied on the face and is left to be absorbed by the skin’s superficial layer. After resting, the carbon mask is heated using a 1st pass of the Q-switched laser.
2nd step: During the 2nd pass, the carbon is blasted off. During this process, the upper layer of the skin is peeled abolishing any dead skin or impurities.
3rd step: A 3rd pass using the Q- switched laser heats the skin and shrinks collagen, which stimulates new collagen formation by skin leaving it firmer & brighter.
Say “hello” to your new face! // State-of-the-art Technology
After the carbon facial is applied, our specialist will use the latest Q- switched laser technology, and pass it twice over your skin. The heat from the laser acts as a stimulant that results in collagen formation, which the body produces naturally.Book a Free Consultation
Benefits of the Carbon Facial
It takes 30 minutes, no downtime, every 2-3 weeks, to instantly feel that your skin is radiant and soft. For ultimate results, maintenance is advised every 3 weeks.
This Hollywood Facial:
- Tightens dilated pores.
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration.
- Stimulates collagen growth and production.
- Removes dead cells and improves skin texture.
- Clears pores and reduces blackheads and whiteheads.
Here’s our treatment protocol
The Do’s and Don’ts of Carbon Facial.
Before the session:
- Avoid exposing the area to sun, tanning beds or self-tanning creams 1 week before and during the treatment.
- Refrain from using Retin A, Accutane, and facial peels 2-3 weeks before and after treatment.
- Do not undergo the treatment if the skin is still flaking from the procedure.
- Do not apply any kind of essential oils, make-up, creams, lotions or perfumes on the day of the treatment.
After the session:
- Avoid rubbing or scratching the treated area post treatment.
- Refrain from saunas, hot showers or pools containing chlorinated water for 4 to 5 days.
- Refrain from using Retin A, Accutane, and facial peels 2-3 weeks after treatment.
- Apply SPF 50 on the treated areas at all times.
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.