About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
Facial lines and wrinkles form as a result of genetic and environmental factors.
From a slower cellular turnover and a reduction in collagen production also occurs, in addition to pollution, the sun, and repeated muscle contraction like frowning for too long (expression wrinkles), your skin passes through a rollercoaster of changes that affect its appearance.
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is a form of neurotoxin that helps in the treatment of dynamic facial wrinkles or expression wrinkles by weakening the underlying facial muscles, in addition to treating Hyperhidrosis which is the abnormal and excessive sweating, especially in the armpits and hands.
BOTOX® is backed by 16 years of research and has been stated by the FDA that it is “non-interchangeable,” as in its safety and effectiveness cannot be claimed by any other product.”
- Gummy Smile
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormal and excess sweating, especially in the armpits and hands.)
- Glabella area/ Frown lines (the forehead and between the eyebrows)
- Smile Lines (around the mouth lines)
- Crow’s feet (fine lines around the eye area)
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers help reduce signs of aging in the face and hands for both men and women, and it is successful in filling mild to moderate lines and folds, thus helping smooth and rejuvenate the skin.
These injectables are made of Hyaluronic Acid that naturally exists in our bodies/skin, making the treatment safe.
Dermal Fillers treat:
- Aging lines and folds
- Nasolabial folds
- Face contouring
- Cheek contouring
- Lip augmentation
- Nose enhancement
Rule of thumb
You’re not supposed to look pumped up; dermal fillers and BOTOX® are enhancers!
Both dermal fillers and BOTOX® are temporary treatments that must be repeated.
You might notice exaggerated facial expressions for an hour after your BOTOX® treatment, redness, bruising, and swelling for up to 3 days. However, you can resume your activities immediately after your treatment as long as you remain upright for four hours post-treatment.
Are fillers successful?
Our fillers are performed by a highly skilled team of medical experts who guarantee a 100% success rate.
In addition to the components of the injectable, as they play a huge role in ensuring the success of the treatment – our products are FDA approved and up-to-date.
HERE’S OUR TREATMENT PROTOCOL:
The Do’s and Don’ts of Injectables
Before your treatment
- Don’t bleach, wax, tweeze or use depilatory creams on treated areas.
- Discontinue using 10% or higher Alpha Hydroxy Acids or other types of exfoliants.
- If you have a history of perioral herpes, begin prophylactic antiviral therapy the day before.
After your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure after treatment to reduce the chances of hyper-pigmentation.
- Do not pick or scratch areas of injection, especially if scabbing should occur.
- Treat the skin gently. Wash with a gentle cleanser, cool water, using hands only, and then pat dry.
- Use sunscreen SPF 50 on a daily basis.
- Avoid direct ice. Cool gauze may be used for swelling and/or bruising. (Only for Dermal Fillers)
Get a skin uplift!
What is Profhilo®?
It is a revolutionary type of injectable rejuvenation treatment that deeply hydrates and lifts the skin. It is an anti-aging hydration treatment that contains high levels of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound that helps improve tone, texture, and elasticity.
Who can benefit from Profhilo®?
As we age, the presence of hyaluronic acid in the skin naturally starts to drop, which causes the skin to lose its natural firmness and elasticity. Most people begin to see the effects of hyaluronic acid depletion as they reach their 30s – and Profhilo® is the perfect treatment for anyone looking to counteract this.
Which areas can be treated?
Profhilo® is usually injected into the skin by our medical staff in five key facial areas:
- Upper cheeks
- Side of the face
- Lines around the mouth (nasolabial folds and laughter lines)
- Neck area
- Chest, hands, and knees
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to know about this treatment.
To get the best out of Profhilo®, you need 2 to 3 sessions with an interval of 4 weeks. As for the results, they are gradual, and some people may witness the difference within a week or two.
Looking after your skin by protecting it from the sun, following a good skincare routine, drinking lots of water, and avoiding smoking and alcohol, may help to maintain your results for longer.
You may experience a little bruising and inflammation where the needle has punctured the skin, but this will naturally disappear after a while, just as any bruise would.
As safe as it gets!
It is made of natural Hyaluronic Acid without the addition of chemical agents, which reduces the risk of reactions. Moreover, there is no downtime associated with this treatment, and you should be able to return to work straight away.
HERE’S OUR TREATMENT PROTOCOL:
The Do’s and Don’ts of Profhilo®
Before Profhilo® treatment
- Avoid drinking alcohol and taking anti-inflammatories or Aspirin for at least 24 hours before the treatment. (Consult your doctor beforehand)
After Profhilo® treatment
- Avoid wearing makeup and going to the gym, sauna, or steam room for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid rubbing the injection area for 2 days post-treatment.
Meet the Doctors
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.