About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
What are Chemical Peels?
It is a highly safe non-surgical procedure for both men and women, which involves the application of one or more chemicals on the skin, producing an acceleration of cell turnover by peeling the top layer of the skin. This procedure exfoliates the skin and regenerates it by triggering the formation of new collagen.Book a Free Consultation
During the natural healing process, the skin helps repair the treated area revealing a smoother, more rejuvenated skin. It is also used as a complementary procedure, usually performed two to three months prior to a facelift.
Chemical Peels remove:
- Acne scars and/or breakouts
- Unclogging pores
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age spots
- Sun and age-related hyperpigmentation
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to know about this treatment.
This treatment is fit for both men and women, requires no downtime, and it’s safe for all skin tones. Our dermatologist’s consultation is very essential to identify your condition and customize your treatment.
Following the free consultation, our dermatologists can determine whether you need a light, medium, or deep chemical peel depending on your skin’s condition and needs. They will also identify the required number of sessions to have the best results and the type of chemical peel to be used.
During the session, you will feel a burning sensation for around 5 minutes, followed by a stinging feeling. Please inform your practitioner if the pain increases so they can remedy the situation.
HERE’S OUR TREATMENT PROTOCOL:
The Do’s and Don’ts of Chemical Peels
Before the treatment
- Stop electro-epilation, waxing, laser hair removal, exfoliation medications, and DMD 1 week before the session
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun, tanning, sauna, and Jacuzzis 2 weeks before the session
- Males should have their skin clean-shaven on the same day of the session
After the treatment
- After the session, apply sunblock SPF+50 and use the prescribed skin care products regularly
- Stop exercising or going to the gym for 5 days after the session