It’s Pumpkin spice season!
Well, in our case, we just take the spice – spicing up your appeal, that is.
This October, we’re thrilled to announce a series of rejuvenating offers to fall for.
Embrace the colorful season with our specially curated medico-aesthetic treatments designed to enhance your skin’s natural glow and vitality – whether they pertain to skin rejuvenation, laser therapy, facial enhancements, or body contouring – they’re here and only for a limited time.
Book your appointment today and spice up your fall season.
About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
Whether you are looking to enlarge, enhance, lift, or reduce your breasts, remember that it all boils down to you feeling more comfortable in your own skin!
What are you looking for?
Commonly known as a “boob job” surgery is usually performed to:
- Restore or increase breast volume
- Achieve breast size symmetry
- Enhance the shape of the breasts
Surgeons usually rely on breast implant or fat transfer depending on each specific case and on the desired outcome to be achieved.
While a breast augmentation yields larger breasts right away, the final results may take a few weeks as the swelling subsides and the skin stretches. Some patients may need to wear a bandage to help shape their breasts, especially if they have underlying asymmetry or very small breasts to start with. Incision lines may take several months, even a couple of years, to fade.
To achieve optimal breast augmentation results, follow your surgeon’s post-surgery instructions and return for follow-up visits.
It is usually performed to uplift saggy breasts due to:
- Weight loss
- Hereditary reasons
It is usually performed to:
- Alleviate the pain of macromastia, a medical issue caused by large breasts
- Reduce their disproportionately big breasts for cosmetic and emotional issues
Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, or skin to achieve a more reasonable breast size that fits your figure.
Who should avoid breast surgeries?
It is advised to restrain from any kind of breast surgery of any kind if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have an active infection
- You have malignant or premalignant breast cancer that has not been adequately treated
- You are under the age of 18
- You are not a candidate to this operation as per your doctor’s advice during the consultation
Naturally, no two breasts are the same in shape and size, however, some patients suffer from noticeable asymmetry by which one breast could be significantly smaller than the other. If both breasts are similar in density and your doctor has ruled out any medical issue, breast reconstructive surgery can be the medical solution to help you achieve symmetry and get a more rounded shape.
Implanting the Best Impression
There are several reasons, mostly provided by your plastic surgeon why various implants are chosen.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Breast Surgery
The following instructions and guidelines will help your recovery process.
You are also advised to follow your doctor’s instructions before and after the surgery.
- Fast from 12:00 midnight/or 8 hours before surgery (no food/no drink)
- Abide by your prescribed pain medication. Sometimes antibiotics are recommended
After the surgery
- Prior to waking from the operation, you will be wearing a surgical bra that holds the implants in position. This strap holds the implants in place as the muscle heals and it must be worn at all times.
- Loose and comfortable clothing is advised post-operation.
- A circumferential pressure bandage after surgery will be wrapped around the operated areas. This will be removed and replaced with an elastic brassiere at your first check-up visit.
- A liquid diet is required when you arrive home with a gradual progress to a normal diet given by your nutritionist.
- Sometimes surgical drains are inserted and the nurse will teach you how to empty them and record the amount of fluid leaving your body (usually these drains are removed at your first check-up visit).
- During the first week, attempt to sleep on your back instead of on your side and ensure your implants remain in perfect position during your healing process.
- It is normal to have a feeling of tightness and pressure on your chest. This feeling will gradually subside as your body adjusts to having the implants in place.
- A plastic brassier is worn for 3 weeks, while you may continue to wear it beyond that if it provides support and comfort.
- Regular bras maybe worn after the first three weeks if they are comfortable.
- After bathing or showering, the pressure bandage is taken off, however, you must remove the brassiere and replace it after your bath or shower – it is okay for the stitches to get wet.
- The gauzes can be removed underneath the bra and replaced if necessary.
- Do not remove the small white bandage strips that lie on top of your incisions.
- Any aerobic or straining activity should be avoided for at least three weeks, to avoid bleeding, bruising and swelling. No bending or lifting. If you need to bend, do so from the knees and go straight down maintaining a vertical line. The doctor will give you advice to increase your activity according to the progress of your recovery.
- Slight movement is advised after your surgery in order to avoid blood clots.
Breast Implant Replacement
Breast implants are not considered to be lifetime devices therefore, they may need to be replaced. You can consult your plastic surgeon for an annual examination to evaluate your breast health and implant integrity.
Over time, your breasts will change due to aging, weight fluctuations, hormonal factors and gravity. As the appearance of breasts change with time, some patients may undergo a breast lift or an implant exchange to restore a more youthful contour.
The information provided on this site is for general informational purposes only, and does not replace the need for a consultation with a plastic and reconstructive surgeon before undergoing a surgical procedure. Results are not guaranteed and may vary according to health condition, weight, skin type, individual needs and other factors.
Meet the Doctors
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.