About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
Feeling a bit under the weather? We’ve got you!
Your body sometimes gives you signs, however in our fast-paced lives we tend to forget to listen.
IV Drips stand for “intravenous drips” which means inside the veins.
The purpose of this procedure is to replenish, reboot, and nourish the body.
What are IV Drips?
The IV Drips are customized and designed in a way to cater to each body’s unique needs.
The factors range from weight, age, and various daily conditions such as fatigue, malnourishment, and bad health habits.
Our IV Drips include Antistress Drip, Weight Loss Drip, Immune Boost Drip, Energy for Men drip, Liver Cleanse Drip, Skin Glow Drip, Gut Cleanse Drip, Antistress Drip, Anti-Hair loss Drip, Anti-Aging Drip and Surgery Recovery Drip.
How does it work?
An IV drip consists of a small tube called and a solution The IV Drips in Silkor is a method of administering Vitamins, amino acid, electrolytes and minerals directly into the bloodstream without passing through your digestive system.
It’s quick, effective, and instantly remedies your body.
It’s a wellness treatment!
What’s in an IV Drip?
A physician examines you and checks the specific needs of your body, then prescribes the right IV cocktail to kick-start your body and replenish the vitamins it lost.
IV Drips mostly contain.
• Electrolytes: These elements hydrate our bodies, regulate nerve and muscle function, and blood pressure.
• Saline: This salt in water solution is the most common type of fluid for IVs. It is great for dehydration and hangovers since sodium is a type of electrolyte.
• Vitamins: They can give us a boost of energy, strengthen our immune system, in addition to many more benefits, such as hair restoration, cleansing and so forth.
• Dextrose: It’s the kind of sugar that is good for you and helps normalize low levels of blood sugar.
• Antibiotics: It’s used to fight bacteria in the body – these types of IV Drips require a physical checkup prior.
• Antioxidants: They boost your body’s fight against infection and toxins, while restoring your body’s natural balance via intense hydration and riddance of free radicals
Each concoction differs depending on the health and wellness needs of each patient.
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.