Large pores refer to visible and enlarged openings on the skin’s surface, typically found on the face, especially on the forehead, nose, and cheeks. These pores are more noticeable compared to normal pores and can give the skin an uneven or rough appearance.
Causes of Large Pores
- Excess Sebum Production
- Sun Damage
- Clogging of Pores
- Skin Type
- Improper Skincare
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
How can you reduce them? Here are solutions:
- Chemical Peels: This solution exfoliates the skin and helps reduce the appearance of large pores by removing dead skin cells and promoting cell turnover.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure uses a device to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead cells and stimulating collagen production for a more radiant complexion.
- Laser Therapy: Laser treatments can target and shrink enlarged pores, improving the overall texture of the skin.
- Microneedling: This treatment for large pores is a dermatological procedure that involves using a small device called a dermaroller or a microneedling pen to create controlled micro-injuries in the skin. These tiny punctures prompt the skin to heal itself and produce more collagen and elastin, which helps improve the appearance of large pores.
- Hydrafacial: This treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration to unclog pores and improve skin texture.
- Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL): This therapy can target enlarged pores and improve the overall complexion.
Book a consultation with us and let our dermatologists and skin specialists guide you towards the best treatment for your concern.
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.