About the Treatment
Our center employs highly qualified medical specialists of the first and highest qualification categories with work experience of at least 10 years.
Exosome treatment is an emerging field in regenerative medicine that utilizes the body’s exosomes, which are small extracellular vesicles derived from stem cells. Basically, they are tiny particles released by nearly all cells in the human body, and skin cells have their very own kind of exosomes.
Exosomes carry bioactive molecules such as proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids – they also play a role in cell-to-cell communication that help wake up inactive skin cells and exosomes, to get them back to doing what they do best, which is repairing, strengthening, and rejuvenating the skin.
- Regeneration: Exosomes contain growth factors and signaling molecules that can promote tissue regeneration and repair.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Exosomes can modulate the immune response and reduce inflammation in the body.
- Tissue repair: They have the potential to enhance the healing process by stimulating cell proliferation and tissue remodeling.
- Improved cellular communication: Exosomes can transfer genetic information between cells, promoting healthy cellular activity and function.
- Non-invasive treatment: Exosome therapy is typically administered via injections and does not require surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to know about this treatment.
Exosome treatment can be administered through various methods. The most common method is through injection, where exosomes are delivered directly into the targeted area of the body. The exosomes can be injected intravenously, intramuscularly, or directly into specific tissues or joints, depending on the condition being treated.
Some of the areas where exosome therapy shows promise include tissue regeneration, wound healing, anti-inflammatory effects, immune modulation, and neurodegenerative disorders. It is also being explored for applications in cosmetic and anti-aging treatments.
Exosomes derived from stem cells have generally shown a good safety profile in preclinical and early clinical studies. They are considered to be well-tolerated, with minimal risk of immune rejection or adverse reactions. However, as with any medical treatment, there can be potential side effects or risks. Common side effects reported in some studies include mild fever, local inflammation at the injection site, or temporary pain or discomfort. It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional who specializes in exosome therapy to understand the potential risks and benefits specific to your situation.
Of course with proper maintenance that is decided between you and your practitioner – results usually appear after 2 to 6 weeks of the treatment, you will enjoy glossier and more luminous skin. However, the time it takes to see results from exosome treatment can vary depending on the condition being treated, the individual patient’s body response, and the specific goals of the therapy.
and condition. Some potential considerations and contraindications that may apply to exosome therapy include:
- Allergies: Some patients might have allergic reactions to some of the substances in exosomes.
- Underlying health conditions: Certain medical conditions, such as active cancer, uncontrolled infections, or autoimmune disorders, may warrant caution or contraindicate exosome therapy. It is important to assess the patient’s overall health and evaluate potential risks and benefits.
- Medications: Some medications may interact with exosome therapy or interfere with its effectiveness. It is important to be open with your specialist regarding the medications that you are currently taking, including over-the-counter drugs and supplements, to the healthcare provider overseeing the treatment.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: The safety and efficacy of exosome therapy during pregnancy or while breastfeeding have been proven positive of course after consulting your doctor.
- Hair benefits: It has been clinically proven to help in the regeneration and regrowth of hair as a treatment for hair loss treatment in both men and women.
Since this is a new innovative breakthrough some studies have reported sustained effects lasting several months, while others have suggested that repeated treatments may be necessary to maintain the desired outcomes.
Meet the Doctors
Book an Appointment
Fill in your details below and we will contact you to confirm.